Learning Spaces designs, builds, and provides support for instructional technology systems in the general use classrooms controlled by the Office of the Registrar (OTR). Because all OTR classrooms are used for a variety of pedagogical objectives, our goal is to create spaces that support multiple styles of teaching and learning.
- Find Your Classroom: Here you can find information and instructions on individual OTR classrooms.
- Request a Classroom: Request a specific classroom from the Office of the Registrar (OTR) here.
- Training Resources:
- Training Session: To request a training session for an OTR classroom space, please contact the OIT Help Desk. (email@example.com)
- Podium Tutorials: Video tutorials on using the standard Rice OTR classroom systems. (Coming soon)
- Podium FAQ: Answers to commonly asked questions about the standard Rice OTR classroom systems.
- Find information specific to Dual Delivery technology.